Only people mentioned by WyomingFreeGIrl in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 May, 11:54
In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication
The medical industry of which I was a part of for 50 years as a Critical Care RN, has become just that, an industry. Care of patients has dissolved into symptom based mass pharmaceutical care, rather than caused based individualized care. Protocols have replaced differential diagnosis, and complex analysis. Quick fixes, time spent with patients, insurance protocols, and governmental regulations tied to reimbursement have all destroyed our healthcare system. It is not health CARE, it is health UNCARE. The whole system needs to be revamped and restored to a whole body, cause based approach to illness, and a strong wellness, holistic approach to preventative care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
07 May, 01:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
As a CLS I totally agree! PCR Bull Sh*t. I used to have time to review results and give great results for the best care. Now you have no time. Get the test results out because we have too many tests to run and no lab techs. Those of us who truly care, left our careers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 May, 11:41
In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication
It does not even have a health management system. They have a "Make Sure To Keep People Sick" system.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 May, 12:04
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
According to Dr. OZ, all Americans should be FORCED to have health care coverage. In this system of keeping people sick while they hold back real cures, they can shove that idea. Their idea of health care is about keeping doctors in positions of power and authority and 99% of them never even took a nutrition class.