WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
07 May, 10:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
The medical industry of which I was a part of for 50 years as a Critical Care RN, has become just that, an industry. Care of patients has dissolved into symptom based mass pharmaceutical care, rather than caused based individualized care. Protocols have replaced differential diagnosis, and complex analysis. Quick fixes, time spent with patients, insurance protocols, and governmental regulations tied to reimbursement have all destroyed our healthcare system. It is not health CARE, it is health UNCARE. The whole system needs to be revamped and restored to a whole body, cause based approach to illness, and a strong wellness, holistic approach to preventative care.
11:54 AM - May 07, 2022
In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
07 May, 01:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
As a CLS I totally agree! PCR Bull Sh*t. I used to have time to review results and give great results for the best care. Now you have no time. Get the test results out because we have too many tests to run and no lab techs. Those of us who truly care, left our careers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396