Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
08 May, 09:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
German Shepherds are the best dogs ever.
Great protectors. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 May, 11:10
want that protector doG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 May, 11:09
is it our job to protect the weak?

True North @TrueNorthGirl
07 May, 05:22
❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻

07 May, 01:33
we got each others back Anons

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
07 May, 01:30
My dog would do that for our baby boy dog

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
07 May, 01:33
In response Vickie Black to her Publication
Unfortunately I don’t know how to attach photos. It never works so….

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
07 May, 12:58
doG guardx2 ❤️

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
07 May, 11:59
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
07 May, 11:11
TS 12:48>312

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 May, 11:04
Looks like we had a few casualties last night.

Quantum Kimmie 113

Crypto Peach 11

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 May, 12:11
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Could it be they're taking out people pretending to be patriots?.... or is Twitter still preventing free speech. I guessthe former would also be prevention of free speech...no matter if they are fake patriots....

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
07 May, 10:37
My dog and I are the "GUARD"!!
She's trained to protect my ass,
Yip she owns me, I stay at her place.
We have a deal, I provide food, snacks, car rides.
She provides ammo.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
07 May, 10:42
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
She's beautiful. Our littleguy is still in training.

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
07 May, 10:34
I've always said there is something different about a GSD. This is my girl, a real love❤

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 May, 10:24
Love the metaphor. :)

Green 8700 @Green8700
07 May, 08:40
That’s why I want a big mean German Shepherd. My girlfriend has one and I have her convinced that if things get crazy she’s to come over to my house. I have enough food, water, medicine, BUT, I consider her dog our first line of warning and defense. I would feed her dog before me lol. Oh and the collar is necessary to control her if anyone gets near us. lol my neighbor is retired military And walked his two poodles with his side arm until we made doggie introductions.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
07 May, 10:30
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
We owned a beautiful German Shepard for 12 years. She looked like this picture. The very best dog ever. We sure do miss her. She died of cancer.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 May, 10:33
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
We have TWO😁 best protectors and alarms ever👍
Big boy is Gunner, a pup! And petite princess is Xena, cadaver search girl extrodinaire😎

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 May, 08:15
Why doesn't my German Shepard speak German? 🤔

07 May, 08:14
You can't go wrong with a Shepard.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
07 May, 10:39
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
This guy found his way into our home 4 weeks ago.

07 May, 08:13
When my big dogs hear the new puppy whine, they come storming in to protect her. It's the cutest damn thing ever!

NEO ONE @Neo
07 May, 08:09
God Guard.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
07 May, 08:08
German Shepherd = Military to me🐾🐾🇺🇸
💧
Anonymous 10/29/2017 23:20:11 ID: Eka5Om1K
4chan/pol: 147175452
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
who is the enemy
they never thought they were going to lose
the calm before the storm

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
German Shepherd = Military to me🐾🐾🇺🇸
💧
Anonymous 10/29/2017 23:20:11 ID: Eka5Om1K
4chan/pol: 147175452
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 May, 07:49
Good One VK - !
"chopsy mopsy chopsymopsy

Sooo..............German Shepherd controls the situation.

Scholtz has a meeting with Zelenskyy.............."

https://www.reuters.com/wo...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 May, 07:49
Good One VK - !
"chopsy mopsy chopsymopsy

Sooo..............German Shepherd controls the situation.

Scholtz has a meeting with Zelenskyy.............."

https://www.reuters.com/wo...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 May, 06:55
I am seeing 117 a lot lately.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
07 May, 06:49
VK always has the best videos😍

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 May, 06:00
Day and night.
Pure LOVE. 💖😇🙏🐶

memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 05:55

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
07 May, 08:09
In response memes matter to her Publication
😂🤣😅💜

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
07 May, 08:13
In response memes matter to her Publication
Lol, my dog is a bit too big to just carry like that, but I don't need a leash, all I have to do is hold a stick in my hand and he will hold onto it just like that.🤣🤣

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 May, 05:48
And we appreciate it very much. Someone should send this One To 48.

#FamiliaIsEverything

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 10:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😁

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
12 May, 09:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
and what a coincidence that I saw 48 petting a big black German Shepard on May 6 at the rally!

NEO ONE @Neo
07 May, 05:01
German Shepherd controls the situation.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
07 May, 04:55