Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
08 May, 07:54
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
My instant thought was that he was murdered also. But I have heard that there is a tape of Justice Roberts and Justice Brewer discussing the upcoming murder. We know white hats were listening in, so my hope is that he is in witness protection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 May, 07:58
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Wow that's interesting and I haven't heard that, but pray that is the case! 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
07 May, 09:35
This was the event that confirmed my long-held suspicions and solidified my awakening. I was watching the news when they announced Scalia's death and the circumstances surrounding it and I knew instantly deep in my soul that he was murdered. Light switch on.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
07 May, 12:31

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 May, 12:08
i wouldnt trust this scalia guy he was quite comfortable living in the swamp from the 1970s until his death

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 May, 12:06

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 May, 04:54
At the 14:22 mark from 5/5/22:

"Scalia. This name will be in your news, and truth regarding a Supreme Court Justice's death will be revealed.

A cover-up that can't be covered up any longer."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
IT'S ALL ABOUT TO BREAK WIDE OPEN - YouTube

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/JULIEGREENMINISTRIESJULIE GREEN MINISTRIESP.O. BOX 1252 BETTENDORF, IA 52722JGMI WEBSITE: https://www.jgminternational.org/HI...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 May, 04:57
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Not quite sure how I recognize her, but I've seen her before and really like her. Thank you for sharing and also providing the TS to hear the quote---- most appreciated!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 May, 04:23

Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 May, 04:27
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I had read soemwhere they were from the Podesta e-mails but wasn't quite sure so thank you for the confirmation!