Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 May, 09:47
Sometimes I wonder if we're all on social media just to feed an AI system that keeps us in the "barely tolerable nightmare" level of discomfort, so that the "show not tell" can proceed at the maximum pace without destroying too many innocent (patriot) lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
06 May, 10:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sometimes I wonder if we are the opposite side of the same coin, their controlling oppostion. Duped and deluded, throwing bones keeping us pacified as we wait for more Pavlov dogs to join the cause. We've educated ourselves to see the forest, when so many only see the trees. Look at us, we're so smart and broke out of the MATRIX, but how many layers are in the MATRIX? We research, analyze, connect-dots, apply deductive reasoning and question everything, why wouldn't that include this as well? I'm not saying this is my truth, but my mind can't help but wonder cuz that's what I do now, think outside the collective box, even our collective box. Could it be same destination, different path, us against them, divide and conquer... It's what they've done for many years, why would now be any different? No hate please, just my thoughts sometimes 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
This statement is proof that you are going through your ACTUAL awakening process.
You are seeing the sorcery on both sides. This is a good thing.

Keep going.
10:49 AM - May 06, 2022
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
06 May, 10:53
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Makes me sick to my stomach... we are a fckn science project

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
06 May, 10:56
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
To me, we have no choice but "nuetrality".
We cant choose sides in this war, bc they are both evil.

My only hope is enough finally wake up and stop supporting these people.

Trump is just as bad, he flings sorcery all over the fucking place and these idiots eat it up.

They dont question their master, which makes no damn sense to me