joann ferguson @joann212
IET on Telegram:

People need to quit saying things are “distractions”

These aren’t distractions. The silent war is breaking out on to the surface in a full out WH offensive - learn to multitask

-death vaccine evidence coming out
-DoD bioweapons labs and genocide discovered in Ukraine
-Putin is wiping out the Nazis and DS
-Israel supports these Nazis
-China is going after Taiwan
-2000Mules shows irrefutable evidence of election fraud
-Sussman/Elias Perkins Coie are fooked
-Hillary, Obama, and the FBI are implicated
-Julian Assange is set to be extradited to US
-Queen is on her death bed essentially
-child groomers are being exposed at Disney/Hollywood and in the left
-Epstein/Ghislaine clients are being exposed and panicking
-Big Tech is being taken over by WHs
-Roe v Wade overturn is imminent
-elites are having their assets seized globally left and right
-Durham has the goods on everyone and keeps dropping MOABs as proof

And we’re just getting
10:27 AM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 May, 12:02
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Yeah and honestly, some things aren't even a distraction lol some things are just what it is, some things that happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
06 May, 11:37
Started. "we can walk and chew gum at the same time", unlike them. Starting to love this. Of Roe goes, it's over. we win. God won!!! Praise God! Thank God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 May, 11:20
I agree - but consider situations like the recent Pfizer clinical trial data dump (very damning) and, like clockwork, we have the Roe v. Wade “leak.”

That is a distraction. Not aimed at you or me, but at the “normies” whose eyes are glued to their television sets. Ask a normie - “What do you think of the latest clinical trial Pfizer was obliged to release?” I will bet my last $0.17 that the normie would say “What the are talking about?” Ask them about Roe v. Wade, I’m sure they could parrot MSM verbatim. This is why these events are distractions. They distract the slumbering normies from what they should be seeing and hearing.

We are fighting to wake the sleepers and the Cabal is doing everything they can to stop that, and if they cannot stop us rousing them, they are sure as hell going to distract them.

But again, I agree, the war is now out in the open - information is our weaponry, and disinformation is theirs.

Diana DJT @Diana
06 May, 11:11
Awakening includes so many areas, stay focused, stay united, they want us weak & divided, we, the people can do this🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️💥

True @True
06 May, 11:49
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
The Lord God all mighty is doing this. we are just blessed to be here for this moment when we get to witness God destroy human/child sacrifice. Praise God! Thank God!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 May, 10:56
I agree the word distraction is a distraction, hate it