Kim Runner @kimrunner
POTUS on TRUTH Social - 8:26am Eastern...
09:54 AM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
06 May, 03:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Last time POTUS asked the crowd about Dr Oz I didn't hear much cheering like people usually do. Not sure what this is about but it would be quite hilarious if this time nobody showed up to the rally. I mean Dr. Oz? REALLY?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
06 May, 12:10
Enough rallies, do something FFS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
laura rosario @Lauracr
06 May, 10:32
I live in PA I dont know anyone that is for OZ everyone is calling him a shill and a Rino That doesn't even live in our State

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 May, 10:29
Dr.Oz=63/36
The Yellow Brick Road=206/602
Four Ten Twenty=206
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected - YouTube

Donald Trump gives one of his best speeches in his campaign for the Presidential post 2016.Check out our new website: https://enrichingdiversity.com/Facebook...

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
06 May, 10:28
I know there has to be a reason. To spotlight him maybe. Because he is going to be showing 2000 Mules? maybe he will take back his endorsement after the pompeo meeting? who knows….

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
06 May, 10:12
Posobiec on TG
BREAKING: Fmr Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is holding a press conference this morning outlining national security concerns of Dr Oz's relations to the government of Turkey, including security clearance, working for state entities, and voting in Turkish elections

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 May, 03:33
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Lets hear what DJT says ... I believe he wants us to roast OZ

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
06 May, 10:08
Dr.Oz=Wizard

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 May, 10:03
"Dr. Oz" is a F-R-A-U-D in my opinion. This endorsement must have an alternate purpose. Anyone know what it is? 🤔

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 May, 10:08
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I think he's using him to get another republican elected. he knows he's popular so why not use it to his advantage.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 May, 10:07
In response GOD WON to her Publication
how do you know?

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
06 May, 09:56
POTUS is using Oz as a stage to show his 2000 Mules... People will tune in because it is Oz. Genius idea. Wonder if Newsmax or Fox will carry it, all ebing considered?

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Paisley Park @Paisley66
06 May, 04:03
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
people will tune in because it’s Trump

mark kub @markkub
I wonder if Dr. Oz is going to be there will the crowd boo him?

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
06 May, 10:24
In response mark kub to his Publication
man I sure hope they do!

... Fighter @Fighter
ts 08:26- 88

... Fighter @Fighter
06 May, 10:00
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
IPRDOVS- 103

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
06 May, 09:55
I am thinking OZ will not be well received....by design?

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
gonna be some booing for oz me thinkin

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Oz... lets put a giant spotlight on him...