Kim Runner @kimrunner
Bill Gates Says We "Should be Willing to Accept Some Restrictions on Our Liberty"

https://rumble.com/v13mhgi...

ChiefNerd on TG - https://t.me/chiefnerd/344...
08:34 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
05 May, 10:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Ummm NO bill ๐Ÿ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
05 May, 09:42
Uninstalling Bill Gates.

Please Wait...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
05 May, 09:39
um nope! its already gone way too far! starting with the federal reserve and on. im still actually shocked at what they were able to accomplish with covid and censorship. seeiously shocked. i have many past saudi clients and friends and itโ€™s all something i expect there. not here. if anytgingvits getting better there and worse here!

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
05 May, 09:38
um nope! its already gone way too far! starting with the federal reserve and on. im still actually shocked at what they were able to accomplish with covid and censorship. seeiously shocked. i have many past saudi clients and friends and itโ€™s all something i expect there. not here. if anytgingvits getting better there and worse here!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mike Stephenson @MikeyMike2
05 May, 09:17
When the hell did he become a Dr?

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
05 May, 08:40

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
05 May, 08:40
What Gates says: "We need to keep boosting the elderly"

What Gates means: "We need to KILL the elderly so we can balance the social security and Medicare budgets"

GATES= Gates of Hell

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
05 May, 08:38

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
05 May, 08:36
Fook Bill.