Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 02:48
Well started digging in the JFK JR. mystery, and wanted to post a poll asking if folks think he is alive or not. I vary, depending on info I read. And also confusing that a JFK Jr page is on face crook and it says official. THEN read they found his body in the cockpit still strapped in, BUT makes no mention of his sis or wife. SO back to just wanted to post a poll asking folks opinion if he is alive or not. If so, fabulous, him and his fam, IF not, then WHO is posting that face crook page. Sorry that was a round about way of answering. Consider the source. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Wil @mattw5150
05 May, 04:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i wanted to believe it for a while then came to the conclusion that there is no way they would of let it play out this long and let everyone get clintoncided.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 May, 04:11
In response Matt Wil to his Publication
It ends up in my list of things just too good to be true. It would be earth shattering if jr was revealed to be alive but seems illogical to drag it for so many years. However, these days nothing actually surprises me anymore.

05 May, 04:17
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Knowing what I knew then, made me physically nauseated hearing he was running against that demon, and remember hoping they knew how evil that day walker is, Hillary.

Matt Wil @mattw5150
my doctor was in the navy and said when she came on the ship she was the most vile disgusting human being ever. treated everyone like dirt on the bottom of her shoe.
07:02 PM - May 05, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mattw5150 in this post can reply
05 May, 07:06
In response Matt Wil to his Publication
I was told triple strander then cloned OVER and over, and also for the demons, "because when they are cloned they come back more evil and pedophilic every time" so basically more demons in them. DEF a triple strander complacent, but FUNNY you mentioned that, see back to "spirit cooking" etc. the demons and all that shit, that the insider said they can smell horrible and also said the descriptive to me, some smelled like sulfur.