Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 May, 10:37
The flat earthers make a good argument.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 May, 03:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Earth is not flat! It's a Psy Op. Read the book from Olaf Jansen! He explains on his death bed where he was for 2 years. Inner Earth aka Argatha is more like it. He experienced what is 300 miles under our feet! Wole cities, covered with Gold, commonly used for their buildings. Flora and Fauna is giant in comparison to us! Seemingly connected to the high electrical charged atmosphere (Ions)? After reading his story it resonated quite deeply, something about it feels right for the first time ever... Flat Earth, Sphere Earth, more like TORUS Earth with a hole entrance at the North Pole!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
When Flat Earth INFORMERS say "Flat" we do not mean a DISC, it means we are not walkin' on a BALL, we are on a PLANE. A plane has trees, houses, hills, ponds, but the earth we walk on is f-l-a-t. "Olaf Jansen" "traveled to the south pole". WELL, there is no "South Pole", please and thank you! There is a North pole. The "South is All Around at the opposite end of the North Pole, which is Antarctica. Antarctica Surrounds the Plane we live on. The part of earth we live on is a POND in the unknown amount of land mass known as Antarctica.
05:11 PM - May 05, 2022
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 May, 05:15
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Explain to me where you got this idea from? Flat Earth as a subject never resonated with me. And nobody is able to actually SHOW us the true shape of the earth. Olaf Jansen went to the North Pole fren, never said South Pole! He was gone for 2 years and explained perfectly what is happening underground. That's stuff you don't just pull out of your sleeves!

as many dreams as I had of events happening, I could not come up with a story like that! We all know that Giants and Trees that were huge existed a long time ago (mountains cut off like tree trunks) and that certain giant fossils are showing up in the Arctic areas! They come from someplace!

As far as I am concerned not one person can proof WHILE BEING on this planet what the true shape is.

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
05 May, 08:49
This first vid is long. The second half gets more into history and things to do with that, but the first half or so deals with much of the heliocentric fallacies and contradictions and evidence for it being flat. One must take the time to explore this subject, as one's not going to undo an entire lifetime of propaganda and programming in just a few minutes or even a single hour.

The second video is a sequel documentary that was just released. Take the time to listen to them through and look at the evidence.

If a lot of these things aren't red flags for you, then I dk what is. You're not basing your conclusion on anything other than your personal feelings while disregarding some very key observations, all based on the testimony of some guy who's claiming something w/o providing real life physical observations we can see for ourselves.

https://rumble.com/vqhvzt-...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
05 May, 08:56
Here's another one that's really popular among flat earthers. Just explore the idea.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Give it an honest consideration is all one can ask for.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...