Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
The fucked up part is I wont ever go anywhere because I swore an oath to my country

so you can hate me all you want

Im just making an extra point to piss you off now

consider it payback for treating GODS OWN PROPHET like trash

eat it up like KOBAYASHI

Im hurt beyond repair
05:05 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
05 May, 05:15
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
YOU ARE FAR FROM A PROPHET! 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
05 May, 05:10
Whoa, what's going on? I love this community but it sounds like someone here is not treating you right. We are all here for the same truth experienced slightly differently but all the same team ultimately. I don't know what happened but I do know most conflict is due to a breakdown in communication and understanding so I hope that whoever hurt you simply does not understand. I hated the idea that time heals because I think time forgets but I'm seeing more value in time away from conflict either way. I hope that time does heal, if not forget this pain. Please be well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
05 May, 05:10
I feel the same but just so you know we Love you Lauren! 🙏🏻✨❤️