Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Everyone at Pfizer needs to be arrested for crimes against Humanity!
01:36 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 May, 04:40
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
No jabs for me, never again! Did not take the covid vaxxes, will not take one! They are unnatural, harming you, to much poissson in it, causing weird diseases and a lot of danger. 4 pics, the third: vaccinated mother gave breastfeeding to her child and look at the result.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
05 May, 04:33
phizer buildings are being evacuated and are standing empty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
05 May, 04:18
Me and even my dog refuse.
#fuckcin

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
05 May, 04:09
This was an attack on the American population. Much as the opioid crisis in China that the Brit's imported back in the day.
I see this as being much worse because they left no stone unturned by including the children and pregnant women who ultimately miscarried due to their inoculation.
The only question I have now is .... Why isn't our military rounding these Pharmacia Generals up and their weapons of mass destruction?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 May, 03:21
U here to do teamwork or ignore the military ?

always watching

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 May, 03:15
"A big pharmaceutical company will be in your headlines. Truth is being released, and whistleblowers will continue to surface and destroy their lies.

What they have been giving to you was not what you thought. No, it's far worse. You are being made sick, so they could make more medications, make more money and take more power over the world.

I am crushing their plots and schemes and restoring health back to My children and this world. You all have been stolen from, and with this Great Exodus, you will get back what is rightfully yours, and that is your health. No more can they poison you in every way possible to control you.

THAT IS FINISHED, saith the Lord of Hosts."

https://www.jgminternation...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 May, 04:48
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Amen!

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
05 May, 04:50
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication