Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 May, 10:37
The flat earthers make a good argument.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
05 May, 07:12
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
howcome you trust the bible?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
05 May, 10:51
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
When I was in the process of becoming an Orthodox Christian I had to go through something called "Inquirer's Classes". These classes are designed for people inquiring about Orthodoxy, so all things can be explained, and the inquirer can make an informed decision from that point. In our first class the Priest handed out a sheet with that exact illustration on it. It did not contain the verses noted, and more than likely if it did we would exclude Enoch. Although, we've had many discussions regarding Enoch in that class, not from his book, but from what the Bible teaches. These classes have been some of the deepest conversations I 've ever been involved with.