Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Stunning how the media is ignoring pfizer docs.
10:29 AM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
09 May, 11:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
my husband despite waiting on his religious exemption for past two years was coerced to get the pfizer jab because they wouldnt let him extend or drop his retirement paperwork unless he did so!!! i am distraught!!! hes supposed to come down for our sons graduation but im worried hes going to shed on my kids and ruin their lives before they even begin… any advice or help?!? they say vaxxed sleeping with unvaxxed make unvaxxed look like they have been vaxxed too. how can i stay married to someone that would rather have his retirement instead of a long life with his family?!? they say everyone vaxced with have full blown AIDS too. i am lost, i feel abandoned & betrayed… please pray for guidance for me and my family 🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
06 May, 02:46
i stopped vax on my pups when i realized theyre made by pfizer!!! those mf-ers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 May, 06:02
FreeVK and all the doG's :

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
05 May, 08:54
I want that doG

Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
05 May, 08:36

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 May, 09:27
In response Karen Collins to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 May, 09:27
In response Karen Collins to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
05 May, 04:40
Awwwwwwh ❤️❤️❤️

yogini dancer @yoginidancer
05 May, 03:38
Not surprising. It's a big dump without any explanation. from them what any of it means.

FDA claimed in court the FOIA is asking for 400K docs. phmpt.org attorney said,"What the doctors group is most interested in, Your Honor, is doing an analysis of the primary data that the FDA analyzed when licensing this product." Haven't seen an analysis by them yet. I wrote them as a concerned citizen inquiring about the analysis and if they would put a statement or fact sheet on their web site.

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 May, 02:06
Yup, they play the game well

Ann Holden @Amandpms
05 May, 01:08

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
05 May, 12:41
Yep, same as 911. The MSM is complicit in every cover up. Look at that poor lil’ guys eyes. He put trust in his person and he gets a stick of poison. Poor lil puppy. 💔😢

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 May, 12:35
I thought that Dog was fake :-)

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
05 May, 12:23
Soooo adorable!🥰🥰🥰

10:29 > 1011 > 111

💧1011🦅💫🇺🇸🙏
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q
>>894401
NK DEFUSE.
RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES.
RUSSIA NEW THREAT.
COINCIDENCE?
THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE.
ARE YOU AWAKE?
Q
🧐 Big Pharma in VK's post & in 💧
🧐 Revelations in 💧 & MSM's silence in post
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧1101🔥
Money talks
Drain the swamp

The "Con"
Q
Follow the family
Re_read drops
Q
🧐💧

💧111🦅💫🇺🇸🙏
The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital
POTUS is our savior
Pray
Operators are active
We are at war
Goodnight BO
Snow White
Godfather III
Q
🧐💧

💧3🙏
POTUS has everything
Operation Mockingbird
Trust in your President
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?n=3

suZy Connolly @suZq14
05 May, 12:06
not for me or my boy

Bee Saved @BSaved
C
O
M
P
L
I
C
I
T

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
What a shocker!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
05 May, 12:04
lol,.... Stranger Danger alert!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 May, 12:03
The silence is deafening

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
05 May, 11:43
Must be the “Lyme 💉 vax”…

We have a Jab for ‘🐶’
but not humans…

bull- ‘cough’-Shit

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 May, 11:30
Enemy of the People. I'm not surprised at all.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 May, 11:29
Just goes to show that the media is useless. God gave us eyes to read for ourselves.

https://phmpt.org/pfizers-...

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
05 May, 11:27
Those eyes ☹️🥺

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 May, 11:27
😁🐸😇💛😘Hey Vincent? I just had a thought, and please this is just a peck on the cheek, but to say THANK YOU!!! for all that you do!!! And of course for everyone else who wants one too!

Flying high on life!!! TY!!!😇

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
05 May, 11:13
Poor lil guy. He's like, wtf is going on!?

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
05 May, 11:09
wait what?! not media no way!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 May, 10:42
rage against the dying of the light

arba happihr @arba
05 May, 10:41
Don't do it. Same company injecting pets for a profit!
Rabies Tumors Check it out. Caused by vaccine

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 May, 10:40

MSM must fall

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
05 May, 10:37
👀 Sweet dogo.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
05 May, 10:36
and the normies won’t believe it until thier televisions tell them.