Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 07:46
Imagine with me....

You scan for WiFi and see Em=c2 ANYWHERE you are in the world.
"Where we going ain't need for Wires."
'
'
Now imagine what comes after.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 11:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
People can not yet comprehend the where we will eventually end up.

It will take quite some time Nana thinks but we will get there.

Once you start connecting to the God Consciousness you begin to realize the true enormity of what is possible.

In the advanced stages of our evolution WE WILL be the technology and without any Musk implants either.

We actually are Divinely made by God to do all thses things internally ourselves that we never imagine possible.
WE ARE the super computer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 May, 10:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Why can't we just be human....like God intended? Why all the harmful technology which has hurt us already?

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
That is what I wonder also.. Just want to be human. I don't want to be God or have a bunch of powers. I just want peace and harmony, love and laughter. To be able to enjoy our beautiful earth and not worry about all the evil. We can get rid of the evil.
11:05 PM - May 04, 2022
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 11:17
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Part of the soul powers ppl can gain will be the ability to see the truth and not be fooled my others like we are now.
Right now we can rarely believe what we see with our eyes or hear with our ears.
We can be fooled by so many things without the ability to see the truth.
In the future the issue of missing children, tortured children will not be an issue because with telepathy others will not be able to take your child, you will be able to find your child anywhere.

Again you can find good or evil in anything, but once ppl connect with the God consciousness there is a goodness and peace that comes that makes it, from what I have experienced, almost impossible to do evil and harm others.
This experience of being fractal pieces of God, souls in Earth suits is in part to determine to be able with free will to BALANCE the duality. good & evil, male & female, dark & light.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
04 May, 11:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Spiritual discernment is our most precious ability. ❤️