Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 June, 08:50
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
excellent meme . . . I have always said that too many people care more about animals than humans . . . good meme.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m no one @Iam4truth
26 June, 08:20
just ❤️!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m no one @Iam4truth
just ❤️!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
just ❤️!

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
04 May, 08:57
Babies are so precious. We are preached at from the time we are old enough to date to avoid them at all costs. Makes you feel unwanted as well because mainly it's your parents preaching at you. Which is right though because you should be old enough and financially independent enough to care of the baby. But, in our society men don't make enough money anymore to want to get married at a young age. Our society must change for the children's sake.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
26 June, 08:27
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
many young girls have been encouraged to make the wrong choice and suffer the heartache after. i think i would have raised the child or helped her raise the child if this had happened to my daughter at a vulnerable age. babies are definately precious! 💞 definately worth it!