Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 09:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 May, 10:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Angelics created them according to the Divine will to create and expand upon itself to know itself. It's all built into the Law and the ancients who know the Law know God and God's will and live in alignment with it by choice, in service, having no sense of a separate beingness.

They are the ORIGINAL Elohim, that terraformed the earth for biological life with the help of benevolent star beings that are also in service to Divine Law/Will. Their DNA was used, new genetic codes to make HUmans unique to other species were written and it was beautiful.

Volumes on what came in between that and the Annunaki finding earth in their search for gold. They wove in the rhesus monkey gene (sneakily) to create a race of humans content to be focused on meeting basic survival needs; easier to control, to harvest gold for them. They destroyed a lot and wrote themselves into the Bible, made themselves God and the Elohim. They left and are returning-5-D chess is in play. Shall I continue?
06:24 PM - May 04, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 May, 10:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I've heard and believe everything you have said. I know we have the Galactic Federation of Worlds and other Alliances here to watch earth's ascension so when you write that they (the Seeders) are returning, is that because they are part of the Alliances who are watching or is it because we will need to be taken off of earth because of some cataclysmic event (which I have also heard)?