Yester Vue @realyestervue
I get it, we all want to fight for freedom of speech. But it just ain't happening on Twitter so why do we fight so hard to go back? Abandon the platform entirely and they go broke. What's the purpose of forcing our way back in? If you frequent a bar for years then with the times it changes into a bar of fighting and violence...do you picket the place and harass the new management to change it back? Or do you just find another place to go? This is exactly the same, it never was YOUR platform they robbed you of...it was always theirs.
~

How does that saying go again?
~
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference."
~
I say move on and watch them whither for revenge...stop going back.
08:49 AM - May 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Dawn Awakening @DawnOfTheAwakening
04 May, 09:05
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I have thought about this extensively, as we all have, and I do agree with you. I also feel like it's inexcusably ridiculous for a Platform as ginormous as Twatter to be able to infringe upon our First Amendment Rights. The main objective, when it comes down to it, is to wake everyone up and Twatter has an abundance of Normies just waiting for a Red Pill to get the job done. You most definitely make a valid point but on the other hand you never know when just one Tweet will wake up the masses. It also infuriates the leftist lunatics to see Patriots throwing zingers directly at the deep state which is glorious to see 🤗 Nothing like waking up to a Tweet from Catturd calling out Killary in front of everyone 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 May, 09:10
In response Dawn Awakening to her Publication
That account does not believe in the Anon movement or Q, ask it.
~

We can't force ourselves onto anything any more than we can logically support them forcing us to be silenced. It makes the same sense to go to your neighbor's house and start trying to force them to let their children change what they decide is acceptable in their house because we do not believe in or support it. It isn't our house, we have no right and should just not go there if it bothers us. That's democracy mentality, nob rule kinda stuff. We can't do that, we should just leave it and move on. It is a waste of time and effort that could/should be more wisely spent elsewhere...it's distracting to the cause.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396