Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 May, 10:34
Juan has only asked me to take down one post on Twitter.

There was a reason.

Shock is coming to the world. You’ll be alive to witness it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
04 May, 12:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Juan's been a little bit of a dream dasher in a way. First, he said the earth was not flat, and the other day he said that there's no such thing as time-travel. As far as flat earth- I don't what exactly is up there but I don't think we've ever landed on the moon, and I don't think the earth is a sphere- it's a realm in my opinion--whatever that is- endless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Luciferlost
I agree 100%. The Earth is most likely an oblate spheroid & no there is no time travel...I actually criticality examined flat earth for 18 months. Turned out incorrect.
04:09 AM - May 04, 2022
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luciferlost in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
04 May, 04:18
In response ... ... to his Publication
That sounds interesting. So can you tell me please, how can I bent water? I always wanted to know this. 🙂

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
04 May, 06:43
In response Love Life to her Publication
... or sail a ship or walk upside down.

... ... @Luciferlost
04 May, 10:29
In response Love Life to her Publication
Sure....look up Machian Principle. As in Professor Mach. One of us has done real research on this. I too was in your position but had the sense to properly research & not just watch YT videos. Read the seminal work by Dr Robert Sungenis "Galileo was wrong the Church was right" described By Prof Wolfgang Smith as seminal. It made him come out of retirement. You know this is so tiresome for me....You should watch The Principle. This actually proposes & explains Geocentrism which scientifically checks out.