nasty 123 @Nasty1
Its called Lyme Disease, Created at a Bio weapons lab 257 at Plum Island
02:21 AM - May 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
04 May, 10:35
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Ivermectin is the cure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
04 May, 10:37
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Wouldnt need it if the USA government didnt create the disease

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 May, 08:01
In New England, you have to strip down as soon as you come in the house from time outside gardening or hiking or walking in the woods. All winter long also, as we've had mild winters and they don't go into hibernation. Both daughter and I found ticks on ourselves this spring, the same day, and had to go to doc to get doxyclycline. We have it on hand now. We spray our yard, but who knows what that poison is doing to us.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 May, 07:57
Do people just pretend now that we live in a vacuum where history before what we can remember just doesn't exist?

Come on man, Lyme disease is documented and has been around for much, much longer than that. At least try when you make up this shit.

And it isn't even what causes the allergy.

Praying Psalm 37 @Psalm37
04 May, 07:52
I think it may actually be Alpha Gal syndrome that comes from a tick in the Midwest that causes a meat allergy. I have a friend who is dealing with this. It is a lot more rare than Lymes.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 May, 07:44
Never knew Lyme disease caused a meat allergy. That fits right in with their agenda to stop us from eating meat.

NEO ONE @Neo
04 May, 07:43
Funny, just yesterday I had said to my wife that this must have come from a lab as well. And today comes the confirmation. Thank you.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 May, 07:30
wifey grew up just outside of Lyme CT, they all have it there it seems