Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
04 May, 05:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sounds accurate. And normies dont get it. Ive been observing (and posting stuff that gets fact checked immediately) on Fascistbook recently and have noticed a thing or two: Most of my friends and family are self absorbed and dont care about things as a whole.. only if it directly affects them. The majority are pro-abortion ir pro choice. I asked them all a question two days ago: I asked why only about 4 people ever interact with me? and if it was because they feared back lash? I got 2 people to answer. 1 said they were sheep the other said she didnt like arguing on Facebook? They post their opinions on their walls and then go back to complaining about the country status but never attempt to make a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
03 May, 10:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
TRUST WRAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
03 May, 10:17
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
i spy two patriots in the notable alumni, among a sea of traitors.

no coincidences !

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...