Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 01:05
Hope all can grasp what is happening on the WW communication front.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson @joann212
Starlink is expensive from what I read. Cost over 500 to install and 110 a month... Unless I was reading something wrong.
02:24 PM - May 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
03 May, 10:35
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
lol it's not free! I have been on wait list for a year $100 deposit, $500 for the equipment, and, $99 a month. Then, a month ago, I got an increase 🤣 on both!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 May, 04:59
Love my Starlink, when you live in the rural area Starlink has been a blessing. I now have the freedom of cutting the cord with Direct TV which is $208 a month.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 May, 03:03
Maybe the monthly charge has increased to $110. I don't know, mine hasn't increased from the $99

Maybe the monthly charge has increased to $110. I don't know, mine hasn't increased from the $99

03 May, 03:02
I bought the one below. There is also a dish. I set it up myself, very easy to do. The price is now $549 + $99/month with a $99 deposit (at least when I bought mine). When your satellite and router ships, the balance $450 will be due before it's shipped. There is no installation service that I know of. I installed mine and set it up with the app. Very easy to do. Also if you receive your Starlink in the middle of the month (or at the end??) you will be charged $99 again at the beginning of the next month for your monthly service.