Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Hope all can grasp what is happening on the WW communication front.
01:05 PM - May 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
04 May, 01:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
04 May, 10:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
04 May, 10:09
VK, I think it needs to be explained in more simple terms as we peogress through all of this.
We, around the 🌏 may have had too much fluoride and understanding may not be that easy. 😉

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
04 May, 08:13
‘change we can believe in’

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
04 May, 03:25
I have gotten pieces of it but not sure I get the picture. Any suggestions? I probably missed a lot on here.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 May, 01:19

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
03 May, 10:14
The Guardians

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 May, 07:45
TS - 1:05

105 - Fastball
the closer

Kryptic_seeker @Kryptic_seeker
07 May, 11:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Fastball is also known as Hardball. Are we now playing Hardball ??

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 May, 07:23
destruction of the old guard 100%

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 May, 07:23
destruction of the old guard 100%

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 May, 06:58
Speaking of communicating, and laying down TRUTH..

https://qagg.news/?read=TO...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 May, 06:43
Yes and not at all. I think I know but prolly not the whole scope. care to share any swoopy shit with the group?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 May, 05:46
TS 1:05 > 501

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 May, 05:40
t/s in NZ 5:5 ;)

03 May, 05:27
il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 3, 2022 at 10:08 AM]
DO IT!!!😂😂😂

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 May, 04:47
Deep state on life support and about to be permanently unplugged!! 🙏 🇺🇸 ❤️ 🌎

03 May, 04:51
Connect .’s and unite Humanity.

Caps = 54.
TS = 1305.
1305 > 45.
1305 > 18.

I love it when a plan comes together — God Wins!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 May, 02:49
Today feels like a The Day when so many Q’s become real Boys! SO REAL!!

“Never, in our history, has a COMMUNICATIONS project such as this taken place.
>Return Power Back to the People”

#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/B5T7Gr5oJ...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 May, 02:34
Birds starting to sing?
No name out.
Now.
https://mobile.twitter.com...
We love good singers.
Q

03 May, 02:28

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 May, 02:28
just posted something on my feed , has to do with Trump, Elon and You . Who is Donnie Darkened ? I’m pissed is an understatement

03 May, 02:26
Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
Q

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 May, 02:25
Lets GO Papabear!!!

I wanna FLY with YOU!
Pilots are in my family I can learn
lets do dis

joann ferguson donated @joann212
03 May, 02:24
Starlink is expensive from what I read. Cost over 500 to install and 110 a month... Unless I was reading something wrong.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 May, 04:59
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Love my Starlink, when you live in the rural area Starlink has been a blessing. I now have the freedom of cutting the cord with Direct TV which is $208 a month.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
03 May, 10:35
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
lol it's not free! I have been on wait list for a year $100 deposit, $500 for the equipment, and, $99 a month. Then, a month ago, I got an increase 🤣 on both!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
03 May, 02:19
There is such a long wait list to get starlink...if this is part of the plan why such a long wait list? and how is the wait list racked and stacked? Many they want it cant get it.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 May, 02:17
. 🙏🏼

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 May, 02:17
Wow... My new account got finally suspended again... Probably because I was talking out for the Children last night! It ALWAYS happens when I sleep, next morning BOOM your account is suspended... WTF!
I saw that Kim was also suspended again... Anyone else?

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
03 May, 02:11
Shutdown > 10 days of darkness > activation 📡

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
03 May, 02:01
🙏

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 May, 01:51
switch over