Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
02 May, 12:42
From all my frens suffering from crazy hair loss after covid like me, this shampoo helps tremendously! No supplements or herbs were stopping or slowing it down. This started working immediately! Natural ingredients to wash, protect and grow your hair. If you found something that works, please post and share! Loosing gobs of hair at a time is miserable! Collective power activated! God bless you all my frens!

https://www.shinyleaf.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
02 May, 09:04
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
I have used Virtue Flourish Shampoo, Conditioner (Drug Free) with Density Booster and Volume Spray since November after being sick for a few weeks. I noticed a difference within weeks. There is a 5% minoxidil version, but I prefer the drug free option.

I take Andrew Lessman omega 3 fatty acids & Phytophanere vitamin supplements. The Phyto vitamins are gentle and sometimes I even take on an empty stomach.

The density booster is only 4 oz, but does last a long time. The restorative healing oil is amazing too and smells divine like a Polynesian vacation...I suppose as I've never bee. there. LOL Smells like macadamia to me.

Hope this helps. I posted pics of the products. I buy directly from Virtue site as they have promo codes and have some samples too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 May, 10:35
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! Blessings🙏🌸

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
03 May, 10:41
You're most welcome😊

Thank you so much for the blessings. 🙏

Sending blessings to you too.🕊💖💫

I forgot to mention that they have a brush called a Manta that is extremely gentle and great for your scalp. So worth it!!

🌺🌻🌸

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 May, 10:48
Oh, thank you! Thank helps the other miserable part of loosing hair, brushing it and having more gobs come out. So helpful and grateful for your input! 💐

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
03 May, 11:00
You're so very welcome 🥰

I know how stressful it is, which only contributes to more hair loss, so it seems like a vicious cycle, but these products definitely helped. I have used Andrew Lessman Hair, Skin & Nails vitamins in the past and they work work too. The Phytophanere vitamins that I recommended seem to work great, so I just stick with them. I take Lessman's Omega 3 vitamins too and love all of his products including Ultimate Friendly Flora as a probiotic.

Try not to stress & know that this too shall pass!

Be well. I'm sure you're gorgeous inside and out!😇

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
🥰
You're an angel! 😇Thank you so much for sharing! 🌸
11:05 AM - May 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Aquilina in this post can reply
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
03 May, 11:51
You're so sweet!😊

Thank you so much for the extremely generous compliment, which I truly appreciate.🙏

You're clearly the angel for your initial post!😇

I'll most definitely keep you in my prayers.
Have a wonderful day.
🕊💖💫

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 May, 12:11
And know you will be in mine💕 Prayers are gold to me, so thank you my dear, sweet fren! 🙏🌸 Keep shinning bright and spreading the Light! God bless you and your day! 🌞🌻