Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
From all my frens suffering from crazy hair loss after covid like me, this shampoo helps tremendously! No supplements or herbs were stopping or slowing it down. This started working immediately! Natural ingredients to wash, protect and grow your hair. If you found something that works, please post and share! Loosing gobs of hair at a time is miserable! Collective power activated! God bless you all my frens!

https://www.shinyleaf.com/...
12:42 PM - May 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Aquilina in this post can reply
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
03 May, 08:42
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Awesome! I was just searching DHT blocking shampoos the other day! 🥰 I have rosemary & castor oil. This has some other great stuff. I will let you know how it works for me! Thanks. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 May, 10:19
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
Yes! Please so! Blessings🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spanish Anon @Cocobount
03 May, 06:13
Learn to move those muscles back and forth daily to release tesion from the Galea aponeurotica and increase blood flow on your scalp and you will start seeing results in a few months

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
03 May, 10:46
I forgot to mention that Virtue has a brush called "Manta," which looks like an actual manta, that is extremely gentle and great for your scalp with soft, fllexible bristles.
So worth it!!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
03 May, 10:15
I have been rubbing castor oil into my scalp and letting it sit for about an hour. Then I wash it out. I am using an organic, cold pressed, hexane free castor oil. I have had some regrowth. I also take biotin and Vitamin D3.

Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
03 May, 07:31
Thank you for sharing this, I had hair down to my waist and had to cut it all off. It finally stopped falling out after 3 months, going to order this today.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 May, 10:41
In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication
I feel you! Mines past my mid back and it's got to go. Hopefully it grows back quickly and thicker! Blessings🙏

Whos 2know @Whos2know
03 May, 06:49
pumpkin seed oil (capsules) helps to stop DHT internally also. i
I have been taking them for 3 months solid. it definitely has made a difference, in conjunction with biotin. I use a DHT blocking shampoo with saw palmetto.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 May, 05:07
Thank you! just ordered 2 bottles 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 May, 10:30
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
You bet! 🙌Blessings🙏

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
03 May, 01:20
not in sale in NL:(

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 May, 05:10
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
i just ordered 2 bottles via official website Shinyleaf.com, they do ship to the Netherlands! 👍🏻

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 May, 09:27
White Kaolin Clay Powder. Cosmetic grade.

You’re welcome :)

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
03 May, 12:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 May, 10:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Much obliged Doq! Blessings 🙏

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 May, 10:33
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
I know, it's miserable! I'm so sorry fren! But this shampoo does help! It's worth a shot! I'm down to loosing countable strands now instead of gobs. Blessings fren🙏

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
02 May, 09:04
I have used Virtue Flourish Shampoo, Conditioner (Drug Free) with Density Booster and Volume Spray since November after being sick for a few weeks. I noticed a difference within weeks. There is a 5% minoxidil version, but I prefer the drug free option.

I take Andrew Lessman omega 3 fatty acids & Phytophanere vitamin supplements. The Phyto vitamins are gentle and sometimes I even take on an empty stomach.

The density booster is only 4 oz, but does last a long time. The restorative healing oil is amazing too and smells divine like a Polynesian vacation...I suppose as I've never bee. there. LOL Smells like macadamia to me.

Hope this helps. I posted pics of the products. I buy directly from Virtue site as they have promo codes and have some samples too.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 May, 10:35
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! Blessings🙏🌸

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 May, 08:37
My hair was falling out, but not due to covid. Lack of Vitamin D-3. I'm taking 5,000 IU daily and it's growing back

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 May, 08:31
Food-grade diatomaceous earth remove toxins and makes hair grow back.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 May, 08:18
wow thanks i will tell my mom--

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
02 May, 12:45
side note: hair loss is a side affect of a venom bite, go figure! 🤔🧐