Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Trump predicted the SC would overturn Roe v. Wade back in 2016 at the Presidential debates.
08:32 AM - May 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
03 May, 07:15
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
That is SOME heads up knowledge ๐Ÿ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 May, 01:09
Years ago, I told my sleepy educator nephew, Roe vs Wade will be overturned โ€ฆhe laughed and said when that happens he would believe everything Iโ€™ve told him and support Trump! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I look forward to that day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
03 May, 01:53
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
YAY! Sounds like we have a new Trump supporter!
Hugs beamed to your Nephew!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
03 May, 08:53
If looks could kill

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
03 May, 08:37
The Presidential debate that Trump predicted the overturn of Roe v. Wade was on October 19, 2016 or 2022 days ago.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 May, 03:28
Not a coinkedink!