Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
30 April, 01:30
Goodnight. Love and hugs sent out to all. God Bless each and everyone of you. I am not sure where we are on this crazy ride, but I had a dream the other night and in this dream I asked the Lord when will this end. I was told June. Not to give any dates. Not sure if it is wishful thinking, but this dream was different then any I have had before. I saw a lot happening simultaneously around the world.. WWG1WGA I am praying for all the people of earth for protection and deliverance. Sweet Dreams.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 April, 01:52
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Thank you for sharing 🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
I wasn't going to ,but I had to. I have had a few dreams before in my life that turned out to be true, but this was different even from those. I could see everything going on around the whole world. Weird... LOL
Praying it is prophetic.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
10:31 PM - May 02, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 May, 12:01
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏❤❤