Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
Goodnight. Love and hugs sent out to all. God Bless each and everyone of you. I am not sure where we are on this crazy ride, but I had a dream the other night and in this dream I asked the Lord when will this end. I was told June. Not to give any dates. Not sure if it is wishful thinking, but this dream was different then any I have had before. I saw a lot happening simultaneously around the world.. WWG1WGA I am praying for all the people of earth for protection and deliverance. Sweet Dreams.
01:30 AM - Apr 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
30 April, 12:36
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Im feeling it! Last June I had a vision of 7 7 this isn’t a usual thing for meπŸ™ŒπŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 May, 09:53
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I have never had a dream like this. It was like I could see everything around the world. Confusing, but clear, if that makes ant kind of sense....πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 April, 12:06
donald trumps birthday is june 14 he turns 76 this year
taking us back to 76 for his 76th, im sure his birthday wish would be NOTHING MORE πŸ˜πŸ’‹βœοΈ @VINCENTKENNEDY

02 May, 10:11
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Wow. Did not know this....😳

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 April, 09:45
JUNE…
[D] Day, Patriots.
We will have our Country back!
Q+

02 May, 10:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
πŸ‘

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 April, 06:07
I saw something about June on the banks getting new currency...the old illuminati money goes bye bye

02 May, 10:25
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thank you for the info...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 April, 03:46
Great dream Cindy - it’s possible.:)
Thanks for sharing.
And thank you VK for sharing.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 April, 03:39
TS 1:30

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
30 April, 03:53
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
i spy mv

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
30 April, 02:04
Cindy That is such a wonderful dream !!!

Good Night Sweet Heart

02 May, 10:27
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I thought so too. It was really strange.. But reassuring too.πŸ’žπŸ˜‰

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 April, 01:52
Thank you for sharing πŸ™β€

02 May, 10:31
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I wasn't going to ,but I had to. I have had a few dreams before in my life that turned out to be true, but this was different even from those. I could see everything going on around the whole world. Weird... LOL
Praying it is prophetic.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™