Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
If the "White Hats" are waiting for the rest of Americans to WAKE TF UP before they take any action, we will be waiting FOREVER. The ONLY way we're going to be able to wake up these people is the FCC is going to have to take away the licenses from MSM and allow the White Hats to use these airwaves to broadcast the truth. The longer we piddle around, the more MAGA momentum we lose and the more the commies take hold. LET'S F$CKING GO ALREADY!!! Repost if you agree!
09:34 AM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply
Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
06 February, 09:05
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
It definitely needs to be either the Emergency Broadcast System or ping everyones cell phones at the same time, that would grab peoples attention! I agree Mar 4th has got to be the end date, people are losing patience big time, me as well. We need to move forward together as one, not a divided coutnry. Love to all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cuew Bacca @Cuewie
06 February, 09:05
THANK YOU! If we don't save this country now, there will be nothing left to save! What else needs to happen? Let's get on with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
06 February, 08:42
Yep, enough people know there was fraud , enough people know the democratic party is a bunch of worthless corrupt pedophiles, and enough of us are sick and fking tired of waiting . There is enough data to put these people down for good . If stuff does not happen by March 4th it will be time to rise and fight back.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
06 February, 08:38
You and I are in ABSOLUTE agreement on this. ABSOLUTE.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
06 February, 08:48
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
To add to what you've said: the American people and people of the world have been victims of a sophisticated program of mainstream media and academic propaganda for many decades. That can't be reversed with secretive comms requiring decoder rings. I don't even think it can be undone (fast enough) by demonstrating what the far left wants to do to us. Eight years of Obama woke peolpe up but not nearly enough and not nearly fast enough.

They've inundated the airwaves with lies for far too long. It can only be reversed by inundating the airwaves with truth.