Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
03 May, 01:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Almighty God I thank You
for this Miracle
I thank You Father God
Glory Be Unto God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 May, 01:24
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 May, 01:24
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Amen

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 May, 01:16
Praise God and thanks Trump and JFK Jr! :)

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 May, 03:32
🙌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 02:07
Hallelujah! Thank you Pres. Trump, JFK, JFKjr, Q!

Bamalam!

God wins!

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
03 May, 12:23
The Republic has been restored !

🇺🇸

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 May, 12:27
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
TRUE!
Hi. Hope you are well

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
02 May, 11:13

02 May, 11:12

God Wins @Nous
03 May, 12:45
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
Plumbers needed

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
03 May, 01:16
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
LOL when the cutting-edge progressives still use the same old "hey-hey, ho-ho" tired chant !!

02 May, 11:07

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
02 May, 10:55
From Lin Wood...
I have been practicing law for 45 years. I have NEVER heard of a “draft” opinion of the United States Supreme Court “leaking out.”

And it was allegedly “leaked” to Politico - a Deep State Commie Mockingbird Propaganda Rag.

You know what I say, don’t you???

I say, “WATCH OUT!!!”

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 May, 02:16
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
02 May, 09:40
Thats the "BOOM" Ive been waiting for.
The Best is yet to come.
#SaveTheChildren
WWG1WGA

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 May, 09:35
This is awesome and unsettling at the same time to me.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 May, 10:28
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
my mother just said the same thing
and same for me…

#vibes 🤔

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
02 May, 09:34
❤️❤️. This will put planned parenthood out of business for the most part.

Carey Lou @Careylou
02 May, 09:32
To God be the Glory! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus! AMEN!

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 May, 09:30
History in the making

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
02 May, 09:28
destruction from Bidan lap top?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 May, 09:24
Boom week ahead!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 May, 09:15
That's one BIG BADA BOOM !!!