P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
02 May, 01:53
Elon now controls what use to be [their] biggest bullhorn. [They] #Fooked . 😎🍿

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 May, 02:18
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
QUESTION: Lets talk about Elon. I know he is/was a bad guy. He talked about brain implants and all kinds of bad shit...much like Klaus Schwab. He is said to not be very smart and not own Tesla..much like Zuckerburg. SO I would love to hear peoples thoughts on Musk. He certainly cant be too stupid..he is sending up satellites. so black hat flipped to white? I HOPE SO or we are in big trouble...with all those satellites going up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
02 May, 06:20
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Elon saw the light and flipped imo. God has the power to change any heart. We tend to forget that. Hard to imagine that President Trump is one of the only billionaire’s that God is using. Let’s see what happens! 🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by Twitmo4life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raymond ......., click on at the bottom under it