Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 May, 11:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 05:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
1st, yes I understand how crazy this sounds.

Idk what is going on today but my guide got my vibrations so high I went into a vision where I rose up into this huge, like small city size huge spiritual being. There was a gigantic hand be side me that was creating a massive storm. I was wielding a sword in the storm making the storm larger. The energy was indescribable.

Each wield of the sword was so powerful they were wiping out and tossing away demons like you were blowing ants with a blow off from a jet engine.
It was so powerful it made me shake and took me quite a while for my heart to calm back down.

I have experienced this once before but that time it felt like something in the past battliing a different evil, an even larger evil that was more of a thing than just demons, more of a mass of darkness.
But today seemed to be happening today, in the present.

Yeah I know, crazy shit, you should have seen it from here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
I had this daydream/meditation that was different but felt so real like you describe. I was on top of a huge rock overlooking the ocean and as I observed the water glisten like glitter I imagined grabbing the glitter and throwing it all over the place, the sky, the water before me and imagining to continue to throw the glitter or crystals (whatever it was)throughout the whole earth, even flying throwing the glitter. It was wild, I wasn’t forcing the story in my mind. It just unfloded, it was an awesome thing.
06:50 PM - May 02, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthfinderme in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 11:46
In response Truth Finderme to his Publication
That is awesome hun, do you have visions often or day dreams, I mean when you see these things are in them yourself, or are you more like viewing them from above what is happening?

I always use eye masks to completely cut out all light from my closed eye vision.
For Nana it is kinda like I am just meditating, connected to my guide talking to him and I just leave and go on these trips and I am in them myself and sometimes just see the images playing in my closed eye vision like a movie I am watching.
Most of the time it is like I am there tho because when I am in them for instance like when I saw the canister bomb, I was trying really hard to see who the man was that put them there that was running away from me and also tried to notice while I was in it any kind of things like names of streets or building and such.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
03 May, 07:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No, not often. The only other one I do have is in the same place, however this one was different.
I was outside relaxed with eyes closed, I only thought of being somewhere relaxing (the huge rock over the ocean) from there everything just happened instinctively, I didn’t hear anyone or see anyone. It all just flowed in grabbing the glitter, which I interpreted as love, and healing, and spreading it everywhere. It just unfolded in my mind.
My other vision is a place in a very beautiful wooded area with a huge waterfall coming down with beautiful animals, fairies and flowers and up at the top of the waterfall is a path to the beach. I think about that place often, but no specific story to it.