Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 May, 06:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you want to attend a virtual showing of “2000 Mules”, beginning on 5/7, get details and purchase tickets here.

https://secure.2000mules.c...

The online premiere takes place at 8 pm and tickets are available from $20. Alternatively, you can pre-order the DVD for $24.99 and they‘re set to be released to customers on Sunday, May 8th 2022.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 May, 06:02
Now that it’s out in select theaters nationwide, here’s an interesting review I found of “2000 Mules”.

(Click on the Show More button to read the actual review.)

https://www.hollywoodintot...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
03 May, 01:43
I wonder if this is referring to the ties between Jeffery Epstein, and Victoria’s Secret owner Leslie Wexner.🤔
https://www.forbes.com/sit...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 May, 10:46
Umm You’re good! Real Good!!
Secret leaked! 🤨😂

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
02 May, 09:46
maybe the "SECRET" VK was refering to was the supreme court draft which used to be something that would not be violated privacy wise

02 May, 09:26
I think Elon’s in on the secret.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

02 May, 07:41
Secret’s out.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 1, 2022 at 5:10 PM]
"RIGGED" Movie Trailer
https://rumble.com/v1360zp...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 2, 2022 at 3:30 PM]
"2000 MULES" MOVIE TRAILER!!!🔥🔥🔥
https://rumble.com/v13aa33...

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 May, 08:10
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I love the Donald, but for fook's sake how much more do we Anon's have to read and watch? It 's getting really, really redundant now. It's fooking time Q+!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
02 May, 07:28
Does this count as a double confirm?

Q 1137
I asked Q to confirm the 17 yesterday.
Confirmation was asked for,, and received, kek

Alan.
Welcome aboard.
Plane.
Q

My SS Creation of 17 17 9:30
This post 11:37
Time Diff 2 H 7 M

Q 27
Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

AKA SECRETS!💥💥💥

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
02 May, 06:31
Watched Boss Baby 2 last night! They absolutely tell us their plans in movies, and if parent zombies aren’t enough, then people are straight up dumb!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 05:24
1st, yes I understand how crazy this sounds.

Idk what is going on today but my guide got my vibrations so high I went into a vision where I rose up into this huge, like small city size huge spiritual being. There was a gigantic hand be side me that was creating a massive storm. I was wielding a sword in the storm making the storm larger. The energy was indescribable.

Each wield of the sword was so powerful they were wiping out and tossing away demons like you were blowing ants with a blow off from a jet engine.
It was so powerful it made me shake and took me quite a while for my heart to calm back down.

I have experienced this once before but that time it felt like something in the past battliing a different evil, an even larger evil that was more of a thing than just demons, more of a mass of darkness.
But today seemed to be happening today, in the present.

Yeah I know, crazy shit, you should have seen it from here!

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
02 May, 06:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I had this daydream/meditation that was different but felt so real like you describe. I was on top of a huge rock overlooking the ocean and as I observed the water glisten like glitter I imagined grabbing the glitter and throwing it all over the place, the sky, the water before me and imagining to continue to throw the glitter or crystals (whatever it was)throughout the whole earth, even flying throwing the glitter. It was wild, I wasn’t forcing the story in my mind. It just unfloded, it was an awesome thing.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
02 May, 07:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i believe you

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 May, 05:24
Clicked on this post while yoyr Spotify playlist was playing in the background and what do I hear?

"1,2,3,4..."

Just thought it was funny. 🤣

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 May, 06:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
wow

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 May, 06:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
wow

Annie Anon @Annieanon17
02 May, 04:40
are all your Twitter accounts compromised? weird things going on over there.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 May, 04:35

judi jones @justj88
02 May, 03:47
queens funeral published in daily mail uk...

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
02 May, 05:17
In response judi jones to her Publication
link?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
02 May, 05:17
In response judi jones to her Publication
link?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Noticed that the delta between today’s “secret” post and yesterdays “Lets see how good we are at keeping secrets.” = 23 hours and 30 minutes.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
02 May, 04:12
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
When folks are posting under that tweet VK = Not very stealth.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
02 May, 05:32
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
John Solomon article in 💧2330 talks of secrets

Out there Or not @outthereornot
02 May, 03:31

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
02 May, 03:23
= = = > < >

May 02, 2019 12:41:23 PM EDT

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: be77ab No. 6392995
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

You are witnessing the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.
May, 2019 – 'kick-off' 'start' 'offense'
Enjoy the show!
Q
Karate Kid - YouTube

Mercy Is For The Weak

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
02 May, 03:06
red phone… biden gets a call its bunker time

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 May, 02:59
Cosa Nostra 😉

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 May, 02:28
Finally got sum a that Mehican Coke all up in ma gums. Shhh…

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
02 May, 02:21
You can tell us.... its anon~ymous....

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 May, 02:20
It's A Secret=119

Ready Set Go=119...................So It Begins=119
The Media Beware=119............I've Had Enough=119
Thor Hammer=119...................Devils Be Gone=119
Jewish Lies=119......................Blowing Up=119
OMG It's Real=119...................Make It Happen=119

Master Plan=119.......................It's Amazing=119
Happy Ending=119...................Oh Happy Day=119
As Good As Gold=119...............Gold Standard=119

Blink Of An Eye=119.................Divine Light=119
Divine Will=119.........................Love Wins=119
Birth Right=119.........................Live Longer=119
Land Of The Free=119..............You Are Free=119

He Is Coming Back=119...........JFK Jr Is Here=119
Blessed By God=119................Save World=119

The King Is Back=119..............Jesus Is Back=119
Jesus Is Q=119........................The Commander=119

Choose Love=119....................So Help Me God=119
In God's Arms=119...................Psalm Two=119

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 May, 03:36
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Black Sabbath - Iron Man [Lyrics] HQ - YouTube

From "Paranoid" 1970Enjoy

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 May, 06:52
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
THE WHO - I've Had Enough | QUADROPHENIA - YouTube

You were under the impressionThat when you were walking forwardYou'd end up further onwardBut things ain't quite that simple.You got altered informationYou w...

The Quadfather @Quadfather
02 May, 01:27

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
02 May, 01:21
You can tell ME, cause I won't tell anybody! I triple-dog promise! :)

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 May, 01:16
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

qagg offline. Hmm.

Do we get a prize tomorrow? 🙃

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
back on...fyi

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
02 May, 04:01
In response Photon 333 to her Publication

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 May, 01:03
It's now Official Secret.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 May, 01:04
;)😎

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
02 May, 03:27
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Mi Dad loved him... (Mi in my context is Northern for 'my').. 'Mi Mum' or 'Mi Dad' or 'Mi brother".... "Mi Dog... I could go on...

Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi... Its also musical and vibrational.. 528...

Now I realise he just wanted to be a Cowboy really. Its all really clear now he should have run a smoke house with evening entertainment on occasion...

And he could do all the accents and sing...

We both loved all the shows...

THE NEW CHRISTY MINSTRELS & THREE WHEELS ON MY WAGON - YouTube

NEW CHRISTY MINSTRELS & THREE WHEELS ON MY WAGON

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
02 May, 03:27
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Mi Dad loved him... (Mi in my context is Northern for 'my').. 'Mi Mum' or 'Mi Dad' or 'Mi brother".... "Mi Dog... I could go on...

Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi... Its also musical and vibrational.. 528...

Now I realise he just wanted to be a Cowboy really. Its all really clear now he should have run a smoke house with evening entertainment on occasion...

And he could do all the accents and sing...

We both loved all the shows...

THE NEW CHRISTY MINSTRELS & THREE WHEELS ON MY WAGON - YouTube

NEW CHRISTY MINSTRELS & THREE WHEELS ON MY WAGON

Cax SCx @Cax
02 May, 12:57
I know nothing😎...ordered response👇🏼
😉😂😂

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
02 May, 03:05
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS.😆

IT WAS AWESOME !!!

memes matter @NoComment
02 May, 12:43