Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 May, 11:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 05:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
1st, yes I understand how crazy this sounds.

Idk what is going on today but my guide got my vibrations so high I went into a vision where I rose up into this huge, like small city size huge spiritual being. There was a gigantic hand be side me that was creating a massive storm. I was wielding a sword in the storm making the storm larger. The energy was indescribable.

Each wield of the sword was so powerful they were wiping out and tossing away demons like you were blowing ants with a blow off from a jet engine.
It was so powerful it made me shake and took me quite a while for my heart to calm back down.

I have experienced this once before but that time it felt like something in the past battliing a different evil, an even larger evil that was more of a thing than just demons, more of a mass of darkness.
But today seemed to be happening today, in the present.

Yeah I know, crazy shit, you should have seen it from here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ConservChristy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Conserv Christy, click on at the bottom under it