Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
02 February, 12:45
Look what all of you made possible. AnonUp beat the average time people spend using Twitter! All without an App! A big FU to Apple and Google Play stores.

Working on the requested features now.

Ref: https://www.alexa.com/site...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
02 February, 09:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That tells me they are losing and they know it !!!! They are attempting to get as many people as they can off this site !!! I saw a person yesterday that said they were leaving here and not coming back because of it. Stay strong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
black jack @blackjack
02 February, 09:39
In response Kevin Schott to his Publication
Same on telegram too. Constantly baiting people. Winners don't need to change opinions of others, they just know that they won.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 09:42
In response Kevin Schott to his Publication
Oh Nana could give a shit less about their bullshit. Its just an earth suit, basically they all got about the same parts. I just dont want them on the site trying to harm others and dont want the site shut down because of their bullshit. @administrator