Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Look what all of you made possible. AnonUp beat the average time people spend using Twitter! All without an App! A big FU to Apple and Google Play stores.

Working on the requested features now.

Ref: https://www.alexa.com/site...
12:45 AM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Karen Seale @Kkdubby
10 February, 02:02
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
its a great site, well done and thanks........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrMojo Risin @DeadRockStar
04 February, 08:30
it's a great site. You should be proud👍🏼
⚡️⚡️🇺🇸⚡️⚡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tex_FR Barton @Tex_369
03 February, 11:39
Biblical Wink!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
03 February, 07:00
ALL because of you @administrator

Thanks for a great site where people with like minds can converse.

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
03 February, 01:27
AND I SHALL KEEP IT UP!!!!!

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
03 February, 12:25
that's amazing

Last Days @lastdays1
03 February, 11:59
y'all are doing a fantastic job!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
03 February, 09:38
Thank you for all your hard work K, amazing! They cannot keep us apart and we will never be silenced.
WWG1WGA

PAPA CADDI @RickN
03 February, 12:12
Twitter is so quiet it's like a morgue

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
03 February, 01:28
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

LoveConquers All @All777Love
02 February, 11:39
And I Luv It!🙏🏽💞⚡️

LoveConquers All @All777Love
02 February, 11:44
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
The Tourtoise, catching UP with the Hare, passing, and Winning, Winning, Winning!☺️💞👏🏽

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
02 February, 11:38

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
02 February, 10:18
its easy to just go to safari open the site up and use the square with the up arrow to save the link as an "app" to home screen

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
02 February, 10:17
Not magic, really. You work your butt off to make it a place we can and want to be. We users are glad to help when able. Good job to you and your team!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 February, 09:12
Look What I Just Saw...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 February, 10:15
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Sadly, that was when he went to visit the cell that Nelson Mandela spent years in... but if Barry hasn't already been "done"... he will.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 February, 09:12
This site rocks! Which is probably why all the yuk posts and trolls. That won't stop Patriots, I can assure you!

Keep up the great work and please show me how to DELETE yucky posts ASAP!!! 😂🙏💓✨🐱

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 February, 09:11
Sorry K-MAN...
↓↓ That WAS An Earlier Post That Just Came Through. Ha! 🙃😂lol

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
02 February, 09:10
congratularions! i am grateful for your hars work.

Freedom Now @BreakingFree
02 February, 08:03
Awesome, Koba!

James Wagoner @JimWagoner
02 February, 07:49
Great Work! We enjoy the platform! Cheers!

Search Truth @deactivateNOTSAFE
02 February, 07:45
Hi Kobayashi, Congrats to those #'s! I'm also a member of Gab and I'm a big proponent of free speech. I know Andrew Torba, the CEO of Gab and how hard he's worked to be independent of Big Tech and keeping a safe platform for conservatives. Could you tell me a bit about this site? How and when it got started? You too have your own servers? Soon after I got here, I wanted to deactivate because I wasn't sure, not sure, who's behind the curtain, so to 'speak,' and was unable to deactivate..that gave me more concern. Thank you.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
02 February, 07:42
An oldie but a goody! from I am Santa Claus of the United States.

Matthew Mark Luke and Q?

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
02 February, 07:24
Great Job Mr. Admin, WWG1WGA KAGA

LyJo Stone @LyJo
02 February, 07:19
🤜Thank you for the possibility to connect and share truth🤛

Kat Moo @Katmoo
02 February, 07:12
So awesome and amazing!! Thank you so much for your hardwork and dedication. We appreciate you so much!!!

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
02 February, 07:09
Congratulations Kobayashi ~ this is brilliant news ~ Cheers to our favourite administrator & to our Beautiful Amazing Family of Patriots
Love & Blessings 🙏🏻💓💞✨🙏🏻

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
02 February, 06:02
KEK. 😂🐸🐸🐸

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
02 February, 07:11
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
🥰

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 February, 05:55
CONGRATULATIONS!

That is a feat considering how long Twatter has been about!

Patriot Forever @Badboycas1978
02 February, 05:55

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
02 February, 07:27
In response Patriot Forever to his Publication
Never Ever Tired or Winning Mr. PDJT

Angela Martin @Marangela
03 February, 05:49
In response Patriot Forever to his Publication
Never, ever. Part German, 2nd generation, so I can say it, and anyone who does not like it, can go shove it. I AM A STUBBORN KRAUT, AND PROUD OF IT!

Intuitive Otter @intuitiveotter
02 February, 05:50
Whoa! First day here and I am loving it!! Keep up the good work.

Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
02 February, 05:36
only place I 've really felt comfortable and a home like feeling!