Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
01 May, 07:42
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
01 May, 08:07
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
He was executed from what I understand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
02 May, 05:01
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Poor girls look at their faces 🤦🏽‍♀️😢The hell they must be going through🤦🏽‍♀️No child should go through this nightmare ❗️😡

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 May, 06:59
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Yes he’s an evil pedo but he is not a Hawaiian. No one can be called Hawaiian here without Hawaiian blood. That mafia in Hawaii is a dem mafia. They’re being paid to do it all.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 May, 07:49
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
His Father is Hawaiian.

"Momoa was born in Nānākuli, Honolulu, Hawaii, but that doesn’t mean he’s a hundred percent Hawaiian. While his father has native Hawaiian roots, his mother, who hails from Iowa, where Momoa spent his childhood following his parent’s split, is of German, Irish, and Native American descent."

I just saw an Instagram of him here at a North shore restaurant right before the covid lockdowns with Pierce Bronson's and someone I suspected of things and to see them together I want to barf. You all have no idea the evils this tiny garden island hides.

The mafia in Hawaii is ASAIN and they control the democrats.

These are Hawaii Kine Facial Features
https://www.cheatsheet.com...

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
01 May, 07:52
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Got 25% Blood Quantum? You in da game.