Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
01 May, 12:01
I think its -2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
01 May, 12:34
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
So for the past I would say two weeks every time I login I get notifications but even after I check them all it shows I have two notifications but I donโ€™t it doesnโ€™t seem to want to go away itโ€™s always there that number 2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 May, 01:49
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
yeah what is up w/ that,
mine has been stuck at 15 for about 6 months ๐Ÿ˜†

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 May, 01:53
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
really ??? haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ so wierd

01 May, 02:18
yep, and haven't been able
to access my msgs/dm for that long either

๐Ÿ™ƒ

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 May, 03:10
ohhh shoot !!! I was thinking maybe of deleting and then re-download . Not sure how that would affect previous posts . Still considering..

01 May, 03:15
pretty much a technophobe here
so you don't want my input

any time i delete cookies,
it's literally reinvent the wheel,
and now i can't even looksie-surf twitter
on my long-suspended account ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคค

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 May, 03:17
awww crap lol stuck between a rock & and a hard place ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 May, 03:19
Glad you are here though โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰

yo. lisa @crownostars
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† thanQ!

good to see another kindred here ๐Ÿ˜Š
03:30 PM - May 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by crownostars in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from yo. lisa, click on at the bottom under it