Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
02 May, 07:07
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Truth Is A Force Of Nature-263
Blessed Is The Name Of The Lord-263
1 Peter 1
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mark kub @markkub
01 May, 01:43
I have been seeing a lot of people going back to Twitter and getting kicked right away, I spent a lot of time building up a great list of followers on that site only to lose it all. It is not worth my time to do it again, as of now my home is here on AU. I hope Twitter will change but I am not wasting my time. On a side note: if anyone wants to get into that battlefield go for it, get some good trolling and memes in. Kek

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 May, 01:31
1-2-3 👊 #JoinTheClub 😉