Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 May, 02:46
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
why does the map look like a kids art project? not by what its showing but the quality

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 May, 10:01
In response reaper myer to his Publication
it is at the UN. Who knows. i do not think the quality matters but discern as you will

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 May, 01:20
No idea
Ask a friend
Whitehats you can drip some truth to THOSE that thirst for knowledge.

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
30 April, 09:51
your a darpa test subject if you believe that. i've jumped from 25k plus feet (skydive) and the curvature is evident even at low altitudes.

30 April, 10:21
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
I do not think it is flat or round

30 April, 10:22
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
What I think, however, is irrelevant to you. You can discern and manifest anything you want