Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 May, 11:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Is that the Tesla Tower in Texas?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 May, 10:33
Milford, Tx. Seen it many times! I remember when it first went up, we said what the crap it that thing! 🤣😂
Little did we know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
01 May, 08:52

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 May, 08:28
Tesla tower - Texas............
any other questions?

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
01 May, 08:08
Feds, or electric company will probably destroy it. Can't have free power.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
01 May, 07:48
it’s called our freedom

memes matter @NoComment
01 May, 07:14

VANQUISH DARKNESS @PROPHETIC_WARRIOR
30 April, 10:51
That s actually my friend who owns the company working with the scientist/ and patents that have develped the technology for wireless energy. What you are seeing is a tower that when connected to another connect point causes the natural ground frequency to transmit 'wirelessly'. Look up Viziv or Texon

J.J. Jameson @jjj
01 May, 08:26
In response VANQUISH DARKNESS to his Publication
Cool I'm sure you can share some resources on where to read up on this, then. Would be much appreciated.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
30 April, 09:03
One in Dallas, unless I'm mistaken

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 May, 04:38
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Milford Tx

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 May, 04:38
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 April, 08:38
Would that be Texas - If so I have seen it with my own eyes.

wht 2.0 @wht
30 April, 09:20
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
That one in Texas is the only one I've seen like that but I thought that one was out quite a ways from any city or highways?