Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 May, 09:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Beto will save Texas. That's a good Monday morning laugh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
01 May, 06:31
At this point, it's just natural selection. Please tell me that stupidity doesn't move up to 5D.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 May, 06:22
la blague 🤣

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 April, 10:16
😏I hear she has a short shelf life

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
30 April, 10:07
😂🤣

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
30 April, 08:08
Lol you kill me VK!! 🤣🤣

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 April, 08:02
Should i go report her? Im under the radar🙄 still there. Fook it, you don't mess with Anons. BBIAB.....#TTDSSS

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 April, 08:15
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I went to her page and scrolled for a lie and reported her post. Not that it matters. Shes full on libtard.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 April, 07:59
Your response was legend.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
30 April, 07:53
o.m.G! Lmmfao 🤣🤣🤣

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 April, 07:34
🥹
i’m just waiting on a friend …

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 April, 06:56
AKA adrenechrome supporter. 🙄

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
30 April, 05:50
So she got you thrown off? Who he heck is she to have that power?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 April, 05:27
another vaxhole strikes.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 April, 05:15
Always adds up.
You turned it right back at her - short and dry

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
30 April, 05:08
Maybe that's why he is talkin about.?

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 April, 05:06
Nice response 🤣

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
30 April, 04:57
And down you go you trouble maker.Oh wait Elon agreed with you :)

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 April, 05:05
I used to react this way...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 April, 05:05
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Now, I react this way ✨💕 @vincentkennedy

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
30 April, 04:50
ghey

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 April, 04:47
Oh man , always come back to the $$$$$$$$$$. Jabberooski of Deathly twitter Vibe. I hope hey all got 4 boosts VK. We can wait them out, they cannot wait us out, their time is a ticking out

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 04:46
Damn, if Nana had a couple more phone numbers to burn, it would be hard to keep the sword in the sheath on this witch.
We will just have to face the facts that some are too mind fookd to save.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 April, 04:40
poop vibes

Philipp Anon @gigu
30 April, 04:31
with 6 there is then a free hot dog.
before that i would write a will.....

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 April, 04:29
vaccine addicts🤦‍♀️

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
30 April, 04:30
3:14 timestamp

Also... 35 🇺🇲🦅

SGT Andy @SGT_Andy
30 April, 04:28
hope ypure back on soon VK

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
30 April, 04:27
My God...I hope this is a bot or someone getting paid... why.... because if we have people that deep in their mind really think this way...they are seriously going to lose their SH*T and be a danger to themselves and others.