Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
“I watched this whole thing go down in an airport and felt like sharing it with you.

This young military man, Michael (full name was on his backpack) was standing here about to board a plane and a random man walked up and said thank you for your service. Then asked if he could pray for his safety. I started crying of course just watching this nice end to a crappy day unfold on my 16 hour cross country flight, but Americans never cease to amaze me. Beautiful.

I would love for this picture to find it’s way to the man pictured here in uniform to show how many people are praying for you and wishing you good thoughts and safe travels.”

~ EpochBright
03:16 PM - Apr 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 June, 08:51
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Just looking at the photo without reading what you wrote making me tear up...just a lot of emotion going around lately with all the crap, nice to see this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
08 June, 07:21
Thank you for sharing. I am not military but have military friends because of where I live. You will never, ever know the weight these brave souls carry. God bless every soldier who has ever served, is serving, will serve and most of all who paid the ultimate price protecting this nation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
08 June, 06:38
🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏

Ryan Cessna @cessna72
08 June, 06:11
Maaaaaannnnn thays some feel good right there!!!’ Thank you for sharing!!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 June, 05:57
😢🙏💝

Emma ElT @auntieeme
01 May, 11:54
🙏🌷

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 April, 03:28
There is still some humanity in this world. ❤🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 April, 03:19
CHILLS! May God Bless these Men! 🙏🇺🇸