Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 April, 10:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Looks like it’s still not safe to jump back in the ‘water.’
02:03 PM - Apr 30, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 April, 03:52
BUT TO BE HONEST, MAYBE THEY REVEAL REAL DATE OF Q PREMATURELLY... 🤔

I DONT EVEN KNOW, HOW MANY TIMES WE POSTPONED Q BY REVEALING SOMETHINK, WCHICH WE "SHOULD NOT HAVE FOUND"

😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
30 April, 02:31
It was nice for a few days but I went back into read-only mode on Twitter, I deleted all my posts and reacts. I'll lurk but not support the platform beyond that until it's free.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 April, 02:25
FYI..Elon doesnt take full control as of yet. The Purchase will take 3-6 months. Thats why it is not safe yet to go back. I myself wont go back...its a sewer for sewer rats.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 April, 02:10

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 April, 02:12
44 BILIONZ (NOT PAYED YET) ITS WAST COMMITMENT...

ELON PRIORITY IS TO DIG UP PEDOFILES FROM HIDDEN, SHADY PART OF TWITTER
AND DELIVER HARD PROOFS, WHICH COULD BE USED IN YOUR TOTALLY MORALLY BANCRUPT JUDICIARY SYSTEM OF JUST ICE...

LARPERS COULD DESTROY THIS DELICATE MILITARY OPERATION...

SO OBVIOUSLY ELONS TEAM HAVE TO BALLANCED PRIORITY...

DEEP STATE ALLOW HIM AQUISITION OF TWITTER, BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE, THAT PEOPLE LIKE SOME ANNONS WILL DISCREDIT IT IN NORMIES...

YOUR TIME WILL COME LATER... WHEN IT WILL BE SAFE TO LARP, ELONS TEAM WILL ALLOW YOU TO LARP.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 April, 04:54
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
minesweeper...lol