Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 02:27
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Blessing & curse.
Blessing to see God moving heaven & earth to save humanity for the clutches of evil.
Curse that not everyone could see it in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 April, 06:53
Oh yes indeedy - it's a chore to go through the day, through the week

But- a long time ago I asked the Creator to give me wisdom & show me the Truth

It's been difficult, but I would *still* rather know than not know, i.e. be a "sleeper"

Ignorance isn't bliss

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
30 April, 07:20
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
✝️ We were chosen for a reason 💕

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 April, 02:54

30 April, 02:56
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 April, 02:51
Indeed, Let That Sink In!😤✌️

30 April, 02:56
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
30 April, 01:08
And loose family and friends over it. Still worth it. I know the truth will all come out and we will be vindicated.

30 April, 02:54
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
💕 We will be there to help them 💕🙏🏻

30 April, 02:57
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication