Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
10 May, 04:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Hmmm. We know wireless tech is harmful, especially to children and fertility their favourite targets. What makes this different I wonder?

I admit I am suspicious of all new wireless tech because none of the prior tech has been biologically assessed. I've seen too many people's lives impacted and health ruined. It's a boil the frog scenario, and similar to getting the jab and harm caused there many don't connect the dots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
01 May, 07:35
Speaking of Starlink, I can't get in my area due to capacity. I can reserve for 2023 or later. Reminds of VKs 2023 vibes... Good price though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 April, 10:19
Question of the day - does Elon still think we should connect OURSELVES to this ......... internally or not?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Randy Savage @warrioroftruth9
30 April, 05:48
Preparing for EBS??

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
30 April, 04:53
I assessed my area with the app and I have too much interference in different spots. Guess I have too many trees. Bummer ☹

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
30 April, 04:17
Starlink has a been a game changer for us on the farm. Faster then some broadband in the city and censorship free 😁

Desert Dog @Zippydog
30 April, 02:29
I may be the only person that stands around outside at night staring at the stars, but lately I've seen a few satellites that appear to shine a light intermittently.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
30 April, 03:23
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Been standing/sitting/laying outside looking at the stars since a little girl, some 50+ or so years. ☺ And yes, you are correct.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
30 April, 02:17
Wow. Exciting times.

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
30 April, 02:06
Links, links, links > always include verified links so others can share too ;)
https://twitter.com/gospac...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 April, 01:03

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
30 April, 12:46
we absolutely live ours!!!

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
30 April, 08:25
In response Just Me!!!! to her Publication
love ours not live 🥴 LOL

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 April, 12:32
Love my Starlink, Elon thought of everything. I live where snow piles up, my Starlink dish has an automatic heater to melt off the snow. I was only down maybe 1 hour this last winter, the snow was very heavy and wet and was piling up very fast. I sure hope Elon is a White Hat.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 April, 12:10
Excited for our future!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
30 April, 11:35
Will they have to 4th everything up our rears for us to see
it all--good chance

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 April, 11:13
.Bypass

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
30 April, 05:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

TBo ogg donated @tbog
30 April, 09:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yep

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
30 April, 10:58
I saw a video of a man hooking it up at his home.This is the link: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
StarLink Satellite Internet see you later cable companies!!!! - YouTube

Just set up the StarLink, holy moly it works!!! Even with very bad weather it never skips or lost connection. Basically took it out of box and plugged it in....

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
30 April, 11:05
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I feel like a dork. I was on the waiting list & when
they notified me it was available I said NO because
I was afraid of not being able to hook it up.

DUH.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
01 May, 05:53
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
How can poor people afford it.
I thought it was supposed to be free.
You know, The New Heaven on earth that's to come. lol

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
30 April, 10:55
Truth. anti-woke…..
Join us on TG if you can!!
https://t.me/EVERYTHINGWOK...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 April, 10:53
more dots!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 April, 10:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
.s

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 April, 10:49
And don’t forget:
🙏🏼🥰❤️🙌🏻

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 April, 10:43

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 April, 10:44
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication