JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 09:20
Good morning Truth seeker.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 April, 09:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good morning, fren, and great info! Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Good morning fren. VK is following 16 this morning which I can't help but notice is the mirror of the 61- DJT JFK/ Red Tie -48 decode. Here are the names for those of you w/out the luxury of another number to sneak into Twixter...
09:50 AM - Apr 30, 2022
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
30 April, 07:53

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
30 April, 05:24
-48 is a clown with a record of domestic abuse, not a good person.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 April, 12:39
I miss 777KAB she has amazing research skills. Maybe someday I will be able to follow her again.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 April, 11:11
My feeling.
Following 17th = 45 :)

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
30 April, 10:12
Good morning☀️
And thank you!

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
30 April, 09:56
lol 🔥 i noticed im following 69 people on here 😅

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 10:00
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
You just brought my attention to the fact that I need to bring my following number up one account from 169. Merci.