Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
30 April, 03:34
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
should put it in the drinking water with ivermectin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
30 April, 07:10
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
All the animals gonna be high too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
30 April, 12:10
Getting supplies now. Trying to find reliable source of pscylicibin spores so I can control entire process.

30 April, 12:28
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Just make sure to boil whatever medium you use to prevent other toxic fungi/bacteria from growing in with ur shrooms.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 April, 11:47
Conspyre.tv has a great show on the topic I watched last night.
https://conspyre.tv/video/...

ElBurro Dorado @thegoldenass
30 April, 10:44
The Vibes are getting stronger

30 April, 10:46
In response ElBurro Dorado to his Publication
Palpable

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 April, 10:49
In response ElBurro Dorado to his Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
30 April, 10:25
Ha ha youre right!
Did some research this week, difficult to get ahold of, especially in my state. Seems I might have to grow myself from spores? Anyone done this?
Suggestions appreciated

30 April, 10:32
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Ive grown normal mushrooms before. You can grow on Hay or Sawdust. Just gotta boil the medium first to get any other unwanted bacteria/fungus out so they dont grow. Mix spores in after its cooled down, and put in on a tarp on the ground outside on a North facing hill.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
30 April, 08:40
shoot I wish I had some

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
30 April, 04:52

God Wins donated @GR2021
30 April, 02:53
can anyone put out a reference to research out shrooms please. the what, why, how etc ? thanks

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 April, 06:57
In response God Wins to her Publication

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 April, 11:48
In response God Wins to her Publication
Another source similar:
https://conspyre.tv/video/...

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

30 April, 01:56
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
So you think its better to full throttle it one time instead of micro-dosing?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
30 April, 01:24
🤣🤣🤣 this is so great!

30 April, 01:30
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Right?! EM and VK on same wavelength right now.