Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 April, 10:59
SR - Official Flag of the Vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
Just came in from feeding the birds and little critters. I let the chickens out to walk around in the grass for a while. We were ALL barefoot and it was awesome! 🥰 The chickens even let me pick them up and love on them. Natural anti-depressant!
12:10 PM - Apr 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CarolinaOuest in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
29 April, 02:52
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
First time chicken mama here. They are so damn much fun to just sit & watch. My oldest daughter (25) has claimed ALL of them as her babies. She goes & sits with them every day in the run. They take turns getting in her lap to be petted. Lately she takes an apple with her to share. Who knew chickens go nuts for apples?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
30 April, 12:19
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
LOL I forgot to mention the main reason why I replied! My child had been experiencing some depression and spending time with "her" chickens has really made a difference in her mood. She is the one who lets them out each morning & puts them to bed each night. And every day she sits with them & hand feeds them pieces of fruit & talks so sweetly to them. It makes me happy watching her with them. I guess they really are her chickens...I just get to pay for them but that's cheaper than pay for therapy & drugs.