Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 April, 01:52
Denmark Becomes The First Country To Suspend ALL COVID Vaccinations!
Why Did Denmark Announce the Immediate Suspension of All COVID - 19 Vaccinations? Answer: The Danish Health Authority said the country was in a “good position” to return to normal, noting that the epidemic was under control. "Therefore we are winding down the mass vaccination program against Covid-19,” said Bolette Søborg, director of the department of infectious diseases.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 April, 01:55
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 April, 02:23
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Hooray🤩 We managed to stay vaccine free, me and my kids , Thank you GOD🙏😇💗 Then we just need to vote the WHO down with their insane proposal that they should decide on all countries' ways of dealing with a Pandemic. TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGAWW

God Wins @GR2021
2021! what a year! We safely walked through the intense mind control, tyranny, bullying, hate speech, crticisms, broken relationships, educating and waking the normies, assault on freedom, keeping our family safe etc etc . I feel victorious already!!!!! Grateful for people fighting for us behind the scenes. ♥️ 🙌🏼
08:53 AM - Apr 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Wins, click on at the bottom under it